Premium Duroc Pork Raised Naturally
Vande Rose Farms
- Vande Rose Farms is an Iowa-based niche marketing company that provides premium pork products to gourmet retailers, high-end restaurants and private clubs, through a diverse distribution network that supplies our products throughout the U.S.
- We offer a broad portfolio of all-natural, antibiotic-free Duroc pork products, including hand-crafted artisan smoked bacon and hams.
- Rooted in the Midwest, our family farm partners have been successful because we maintain a balanced focus on conscientious farming practices and delivering exceptional tasting pork to our loyal customers.
American Duroc Pigs ─ Heritage Breed Pork
- Our family farmers raise award-winning Duroc pigs, a 175-year-old American heritage breed known for its rich red color and celebrated for its juicy, tender and flavorful meat.
- Our premium Duroc pork is hand-selected for quality and is minimally processed to retain the flavor qualities unique to the Duroc breed of pigs.
- The Duroc breed is the breed of choice for discerning chefs and customers alike because of the product’s superiority to typical retail pork. It is preferred for its natural marbling qualities, flavor, tenderness and juiciness.
All Natural, Minimally Processed
- Our pigs’ 100% vegetarian diet ensures both the health of the pig and the quality of the
- At harvest time, each pig is hand-selected for ideal profile and weight. This is just one of our quality checks ensuring that we provide the highest quality, uniform products.
- To amplify the natural flavor of our pork, we use centuries-old recipes for hand-crafted rubs and cures. These simple mixtures of natural seasonings (without phosphates) create our famous artisan taste. No water is added to our products, so the ham and thick-sliced, applewood-smoked bacon retain their maximum flavor and dense, meaty texture.
No Added Hormones, Antibiotics or Growth Promotants
- Our farmers never administer antibiotics, growth promotants or animal by-products to our pigs — from the time of birth until harvest.
- From birth, our pigs are raised on a 100% vegetarian diet using a wholesome mixture of locally raised corn and soybeans.
- The superior quality of our pork is achieved through the breed’s natural genetics, a wholesome vegetarian diet and our famers’ dedication to excellent pig care — never through the use of antibiotics, growth stimulants or additives in the meat.
- Our family farmers honor age-old farming traditions and are dedicated to producing top-quality pork responsibly, humanely and in a manner respectful of the environment.
- Our farms are located in the Cornbelt – a landscape rich in agriculture and tradition. The Midwest is an ideal place to farm, with its fertile soil, ample grains, hard-working farm families and beautiful, rural countryside.
When you want to buy the best pork, choose Vande Rose Farms. To find our products, contact us at 563-412-9592 or email us.